Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How to create screenshot in any web page?

I want to share a little tricks for everyone. I hope it will be very helpful. we visit many website pages. Sometimes we looking or when landing some web pages, then we think if I have a site like this? If you have no web page, don't worry. Also we save many HTML or web page in our hard drive for future usage. But you can store or save great screenshot. Screenshot heavy uses for blog writing. I personally use many types of screens. 


A successful blog can completed with a good screenshot. At first you go that page what you want to get image. Now press print screen sysRQ button. next go to paint menu & click paste by clicking on the mouse right key. So you will get an image. Now discover your mind as you wish. 
You also find me here 

No comments:

Post a Comment